Billingham Eventer Camera Bag
Billingham Eventer Camera Bag
A luxurious business bag with a removable padded insert that features a padded 13” laptop compartment. The main compartment can hold a mid-sized DSLR or mirrorless camera and 3-5 lenses (including a 70-200mm). Made in England with 3-layer waterproof fabric and real leather.
- Space for DSLR and lenses plus a 13 or 14inch Macbook (Pro or Air or smaller device such as a tablet) in its padded laptop compartment.
- Removable padded insert to turn the bag from a camera bag to an overnight bag or briefcase.
- Constructed from a choice of 3-layer waterproof canvas or 3-layer waterproof FibreNyte material.
- Real full-grain leather and brass fixings.
- Deep front pockets as well as a rear zippered pocket.
- Includes SP50 Shoulder pad.
- 5-year manufacturer's guarantee.
- Made in England.
Removable Padded Insert
The flexible padded insert is made from dense ‘closed cell’ foam and provides impact protection on all 4 sides, plus the base. Like the bag itself, the insert is flexible front-to-back to allow it to fit slightly bigger gear than its dimensions suggest.
2x vertical dividers and 2x horizontal flap dividers are included and can be attached anywhere inside with Velcro®.
The insert includes a dedicated padded laptop slip at the back, and the whole insert can also be removed by releasing 2 pop clips to turn the bag from a camera bag to a casual messenger bag in seconds.
This compartment is sewn into the back of the removable padded insert and is big enough for a 13inch MacBook (Pro, Air, or smaller device such as a tablet), making the Eventer a great business bag or working camera bag.
Front Pockets and ORS Straps
For added security and protection from the weather, the main compartment closes with a zip and is then covered by a top flap.
The top flap is opened by Billingham's ‘Quick Release System’ front straps, simply slide them up and over the brass clogball to release.
The bottom QRS straps close the front dump pockets that are ideal for batteries, filters, memory cards, etc.
The buckles allow you to fine-tune the tightness of the top flap. You do not need to use the buckle to open the bag.
Rear Zip Pocket
A rear zip pocket allows for documents to be stored. A great easy access pocket when wanting to keep documents to hand without accessing the whole bag.
Leather surrounds the bottom half of the bag and adds a sense of luxury, whilst also serving the practical purpose of protecting the fabric body of the bag itself from wear.
Adjustable Shoulder Sling
The strong webbing shoulder sling is adjustable in length to suit your height and shooting style.
The sling is compatible with the SP20 and SP50 (recommended) Shoulder Pads. The SP50 (pictured) is included for added comfort.
What Does It Fit
- 13" MacBook Pro or MacBook Air in the padded laptop slip in the back of the padded insert.
- Most DSLRs with a small-to-medium lens attached (without battery grip - e.g. Canon 5D, Nikon D850). Plus 2 to 4 lenses (tall enough for a 70-200mm not attached to the camera).
- Almost any mirrorless camera (e.g. Fujifilm XT-4, Sony A7IV, Canon R6, Nikon Z7) with small to medium lens attached. Plus 2-4 lenses - including a 70-200mm attached to camera depending on length).
- 2 or 3 rangefinder cameras (e.g. Leica M10) with almost any lens attached. With room left for extra lenses.
- Some medium format cameras such as the Hasselblad 500CM with 80mm attached, Fujifilm GFX-100S with small to medium lens attached, Hasselblad H6D with a small lens attached, etc. Plus room for extra lenses.
- Small foldable drones such as Mavid Air 2 or Mavic Mini 2 with space to spare.