Billingham Hadley One Camera Bag
Billingham Hadley One Camera Bag
- Made of a 3-layer waterproof material
- Real, full-grain, vegetable-tanned leather
- Solid brass fixings
- Individual serial number
- 5-year manufacturers guarantee
- Made in England
Dedicated Padded Laptop Slip
Sewn into the back of the bag is a dedicated padded laptop slip designed to fit a 13” MacBook Pro or similar-size device.
Padded Insert Layout Options
The bag comes with one ‘Half Size Padded Insert’ included, allowing you to use the other half of the bag for sandwiches, non-camera equipment, or gear that doesn’t need as much protection.
Not enough? You can purchase an optional second ‘Half Size’ insert or an optional ‘Full Size’ insert. The photo shows the 3 possible configurations.
The rear, left side, right side, and bottom of the bag have mild padding sewn in, therefore you can use the bag without padded inserts as a normal messenger bag.
Included Half Size Insert
The included Half Size Insert will allow you to carry a small-to-medium camera with a lens attached (and maybe another spare lens stacked underneath).
It can be fixed on the left, right, or center of the bag.
1x horizontal flap divider is included and can be attached anywhere inside the insert with Velcro®.
Front Dump Pockets
Front dump pockets are perfect for cables, film, spare batteries, and those little bits and bobs you want to keep separate.
An additional loop in the fabric on the side of the front pockets is a deliberate design feature to allow clip-on pens.
Rear Zipped Pocket
The back pocket has a weatherproof zip which is covered by a slim piece of leather, helping to protect important documents from rain or snow.
The luggage trolley retainer strap is just below the opening to the back pocket.
Luggage Trolley Strap
Attach your camera bag safely to your suitcase when traveling through a busy airport or city.
QRS Front Straps and Sculpted Top Flap
The top-grain leather front straps have the ‘Quick Release System’ feature. Just slide the top of the strap up and off the brass clog ball for instant access.
The buckles allow you to fine-tune the ‘fit’ of the front pockets. You don't need to use the buckles to open the bag.
The sculpted top flap helps prevent rain, snow, or unwanted fingers from getting into the main compartment. It is made of the same 3-layer waterproof fabric as the rest of the bag.
Removable Shoulder Sling
The Hadley One features a shoulder sling that can be adjusted longer or shorter to suit your height and shooting style.
It can also be completely and easily removed in seconds if you would prefer to carry the bag using only its top handle.
It is made from shuttle woven polyester and leather with solid brass fixings.
Top Handle with Leather
An easy carry top handle with leather on the underside allows you to pick up and carry the bag with comfort, without using the shoulder sling.
The handle is reinforced with fiberglass to reduce stress on the bag as you lift it.
Ability to Add Avea End Pockets
Shown here with AVEA 8 End Pockets.
- Almost any 13inch laptop (MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, etc) plus some particularly small and slim 14" and 15" models in its padded laptop compartment (check dimensions very carefully).
- In the included half-size insert: Most DSLRs (e.g. Canon 5D, Nikon D850 without battery grip) with small-to-medium lens attached and maybe a spare lens.
- In the included half-size insert: Almost any mirrorless camera (Sony A7IV, Fujifilm X-T4, Nikon Z7, Canon R6 without the battery grip, etc) with small-to-medium lens attached and maybe a spare lens.
- In the included half-size insert - Any rangefinder camera (e.g. Leica M10) with almost any lens attached. With room left for an extra lens or maybe a second camera.
- In the optional full size insert - Most DSLRs or mirrorless cameras with a small-to-medium lens attached (e.g. Canon 1DX, Canon 5D, Nikon D850, Canon R6, Nikon Z7, etc). Plus 2 to 4 lenses (tall enough for a 70-200mm not attached to the camera).
- In the optional full-size insert: Some medium format cameras such as the Hasselblad 500CM with 80mm attached, Fujifilm GFX-50S with small to medium lens attached, Hasselblad H6D with a small lens attached, etc. Plus room for extra lenses.