Billingham Hadley Pro 2020 Camera Bag
Billingham Hadley Pro 2020 Camera Bag
An upgraded version of our popular, Hadley Pro Camera Bag. Fits most DSLRs (without a battery grip) or almost any mirrorless camera and 2-4 small-to-medium sized lenses with accessories (inc 70-200mm lens not attached to the camera). Made in England with 3-layer waterproof fabric and real leather.
- Made of a 3-layer waterproof material
- Real, full-grain, vegetable-tanned leather
- Solid brass fixings
- Individual serial number
- 5-year manufacturers guarantee
- Made in England
Removable Padded Insert
The flexible padded insert is made from dense, fabric-covered, ‘closed cell’ foam and provides impact protection on all sides, including the lid. Like the bag itself, it is flexible front-to-back to allow it to fit slightly bigger gear than its dimensions suggest.
2x vertical dividers and 2x horizontal flap dividers are included and can be attached anywhere inside with Velcro®.
The padded insert can also be removed to turn the bag from a camera bag to a casual messenger bag in seconds.
Front Dump Pockets
The front dump pockets are perfect for cables, film, spare batteries, and those little bits and bobs you want to keep separate, whilst providing great extra storage space.
On the top-outside corner of each pocket is a pop-clip. Release this to expand the space available. Keep it closed to form a perfect place to clip pens, pencils, etc.
Top Handle and Back Pocket
An easy carry top handle is reinforced with fiberglass and has leather on the underside to allow you to pick up and carry the bag with comfort, without using the shoulder sling.
On the back pocket, the improved weatherproof zip helps protect important documents.
The luggage trolley retainer strap is just below the opening to the back pocket.
Luggage Trolley Strap
The luggage trolley retainer strap lets you attach your camera bag safely to your suitcase when traveling through a busy airport or city.
'QRS' Front Straps
The top-grain leather front straps have the ‘Quick Release System' feature. Simply slide the straps up-and-off the brass clog balls at the top for quick and easy access.
Once the leather softens and you become used to it there’s a good chance you’ll be able to open the bag one-handed while wearing it.
The buckles allow you to fine-tune the ‘fit’ of the front pockets. You don't need to use the buckles to open the bag.
Removable Shoulder Sling
The Hadley Pro 2020 features a shoulder sling that can be adjusted longer or shorter to suit your height and shooting style.
It can also be completely and easily removed in seconds if you would prefer to carry the bag using only its top handle.
It is made from shuttle woven polyester and top-grain leather with solid brass fixings.
Sculpted Top Flap
The sculpted top flap helps prevent rain or snow from getting into the main compartment. It is made of the same 3-layer waterproof fabric as the rest of the bag.
Discrete and Slim
The discrete styling of the Hadley Pro 2020 means that it doesn’t look like a camera bag, which is ideal for traveling without drawing attention.
The bag is naturally flexible and molds to the body of the wearer. Its slim body makes it a great bag to weave through crowds with.
Attach End Pockets for Extra Storage
AVEA 7 and AVEA 8 pockets can clip onto the strong leather side panels at either end of the bag. These can add storage or help your organization to keep everything easily accessible when you need it.
- Most DSLRs (e.g. Canon 5D, Nikon D850, Pentax K1 II) with a small-to-medium lens attached (without battery grip). Plus 2 to 4 lenses (inc a 70-200mm not attached to the camera).
- Almost any mirrorless camera (Sony A7IV, Fujifilm X-T4, Nikon Z7, Canon R6, etc) with small to medium lens attached. Plus 2-4 lenses.
- Any rangefinder camera (Leica M10, Leica M6, etc) with almost any lens attached. With room left for extra lenses.
- Some medium format cameras such as the Hasselblad 500CM with 80mm attached, Fujifilm GFX-50S with a small to medium lens attached, Hasselblad H6D with a small lens attached, etc. Plus room for extra lenses.
- Almost any TLR camera (e.g. Rolleiflex 2.8 FX) with room to spare.
- Small foldable drones such as Mavic Air 2 or Mavic Mini 2 with space to spare.