Leica SL2 Silver Body
Leica SL2 Silver Body
The silver Leica SL2 boasts a silver anodized top plate and base plate, providing a striking contrast to the elegant black leather covering reminiscent of the Leica M11. The distinct, minimalist design highlights Leica's commitment to functional elegance and haptic value, resulting in a camera that is as visually stunning as the images it captures.
In addition, Leica is offering two soft bundles with an attractive price advantage to match the new design variant. The silver Leica SL2 is available in a soft bundle with the versatile Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-70 f/2.8 ASPH. (Savings of $595) The second soft bundle consists of the silver anodized design version and the classic Noctilux-M 50 f/1.2 ASPH. including M-Adapter L black. (Savings of $1345) This also allows for the possibility of combining all M-Lenses ever produced with SL-Cameras and thus using their unmistakable look for photography and videography.
- Silver anodized top cap and bottom plate the camera impresses with a classic look (reminiscent of the silver M cameras or Leica R models)
- Classy appearance - leather armoring identical to the Leica M11
- All other technical features and performances are identical to the SL2 serial camera.
Leica Sl2 Features:
- 47-megapixel full-frame sensor brings new levels of image quality
- Built-in Body Image Stabilization for steadier shots with all lenses
- 4K recording with Cine Mode for a pro-level video output
- Streamlined menu interface and button layout for easier/faster use
- Improved ergonomics & weather-sealed rugged build made in Germany
The only mirrorless full-frame camera system designed and crafted in Germany, next to the Leica M. With an all-metal solid construction, IP54 rating and elegant leather wrap to withstand the time and deliver years of photographic pleasure. The 47 Megapixel resolution of the SL2’s full-frame image sensor results in an unparalleled level of detail rendition and image quality especially when paired with the Leica SL-Lenses. And the in-body image stabilization compensates for camera shake quickly and efficiently, perfect for when the legendary Leica M lenses are mounted to the camera body.
Simplicity and functionality were the most important objectives for the design of the Leica SL2. These characteristics are also reflected in the user interface, which is separated by photo and video functions. Simple, intuitive, and developed with creative minds from around the world.