The Olympus OM Lens to Leica M Body Lens Mount Adapter from NOVOFLEX allows an Olympus OM lens to be mounted to a Leica M mirrorless camera. Although the lens will fit physically, automatic diaphragm (AE metering), or any other functions are not retained using this adapter. In this case you will need to meter in "stop-down mode" since the lens does not have the ability to have its aperture controlled by the camera body. No rangefinder coupling! Please use a Leica M-camera with Live View-Mode.
- This Novoflex adapter allows you to mount Lenses with an Olympus OM mount on Leica M-cameras. Olympus OM-D lenses are not compatible.
- Recommended for use on Leica M cameras with LiveView Mode. On other M cameras, focusing is not possible.
- Lenses can maintain focus at infinity and metering can be done with aperture priority or full manual.
- Features a simple and straightforward design with all metal construction. No electronic information is shared between the camera and lens
- German engineered and manufactured